Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Superbowl Overview

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/582849-nfl-trade-rumors-super-bowl-2011-pittsburgh-steelers-and-mondays-top-nfl-news/entry/43832-super-bowl-2011-green-bay-packers-have-a-rich-legacy-in-the-big-game
The Superbowl was a great game but it didn't start that way. The Packers came out of the gates ready to play. They went up 21-3 but the Steelers cut it to 21-10 by half. At one point in the third quarter, the Steelers had the ball down 21-17. They then fumbled, and the Packers proceeded to get a touchdown and a field goal. The Steelers could not score two touchdowns and lost 31-25. The Steelers had their chances but they just couldn't convert. The key for the Packers was that they put up 31 points against the Steelers. Their defense also came up big having 1 forced fumble and 2 interceptions, one for a touchdown. For their offense, Aaron Rodgers throwing for 302 yards and 3 touchdowns. James Starks had 11 rushes for 52 yards averaging almost 5 yards per carry. Receivers Greg Jennings and Jodi Nelson came up big combining for over 200 yards and 3 touchdowns. The Steelers forced 0 turnovers, and it looks like the Pack were just too much for the Steelers. Congrats to the Packers, a team I respect.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog enttry! Turnovers were a key reason the Packers were able to win that game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cryptocurrency is an online Trading network where by an individual invest a certain amount of purchased coins and earn a formidable return by just sitting in front of your MOBILE / PC. I will teach you on how to mine your Bitcoin To earn up to $3000 even with a capital of $500
    NOTE; THIS ISN'T JUST BITCOINS OR IT SCAMS❌.
    ITS CRYPTOCURRENCY ONLY💹☑️☑️
    DM THE ADMINISTRATOR@
    WHATSAPP: (+17168691327)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made $15000 with a capital of$2000 write to him ok email address,(bitcointrade965@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete